Need workers, or need a job?
Contact: MA: 774.243.3100 (Worcester), 413.787.0725 (Westfield), and NH: 603.224.8111 (Concord).
SNA is your one-stop shop for employment needs, whether you are an employer or a refugee/immigrant seeking employment. Our programs in central Massachusetts and New Hampshire offer a variety of services to meet your needs.
- pre-screening and assessment;
- college and career goal-setting and counseling;
- job readiness training;
- employment placement services (resumes, interviews);
- post-placement services (onboarding, retention support);
- job development (liaise with employers, serve as a resource);
- vocational training; and,
- micro-enterprise services (Massachusetts only).
According to the Welcoming Economies Global Network, many local economies have long been shaped by people from across the globe. Refugees and immigrants are a vital economic force; contributing new ideas, talents, and diverse perspectives. From opening new businesses to fostering cultural vitality, refugees and immigrants help make communities more attractive and prosperous.
Ascentria services nearby
11 Shattuck Street, Worcester, MA 01605
261 Sheep Davis Rd., A-1, Concord, NH 03301
11 Shattuck Street,
Worcester, MA 01605
94 North Elm Street, Suite 401
Westfield, MA 01085
261 Sheep Davis Road, A-1
Concord, NH 03301