In-Home Care provides geriatric care consultation to help you navigate the maze of aging with dignity and grace. Services are performed by a registered nurse.
- Conduct care-planning assessments to identify physical, social, and mental problems and solutions regarding the care of elders.
- Screen, arrange, and monitor in-home help and other services.
- Review financial, legal, or medical issues.
- Act as a liaison to family members at a distance.
- Perform home safety evaluation.
- Educate clients and family regarding Medicare, Medicaid, long term care insurance, end-of-life care, etc.
- Perform client assessments as needed and communicate with the client's care team.
- Escort clients to doctor's appointments. Act as an advocate and insure that any changes to the care plan by the physician are facilitated.
- Provide client and family education and advocacy.
- Maintain on-going communication with responsible parties via email and phone calls.
- Help ensure peace of mind to those who live far away.
Ascentria services nearby
261 Sheep Davis Road, A-1, Concord, NH 03301
340 Granite Street, 3rd Floor, Manchester, NH 03102