Faith In Action!
What does “Ascentria” mean? We define it as “rising together.” Our faith-based legacy remains the heart and soul of our mission, vision and values. We honor our Lutheran heritage being affiliated with Lutheran Services in America (LSA), Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) and Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS).
Inspired by our faith-based heritage and guided by compassion, courage and integrity, we are rising together to help one another.
Committed to “Putting Faith in Action”
- Developing relationships with congregations and faith groups that are committed to empowering individuals and families to respond to life’s challenges.
- Increasing awareness and engagement with faith communities and their members through the Ascentria Faith Ambassador Program and the Ascentria Speakers Bureau.
- Providing opportunities for congregations and faith groups to support their communities through initiatives like our Christmas Gifts program or the 50 Days of Easter campaign.
Supports Congregations and Faith Groups and Strengthens their Ministry
- Service Opportunities. Ascentria offers opportunities to serve in meaningful ways that change lives. Click here to learn more about our volunteer opportunities!
- Ascentria Faith Ambassadors. Ascentria seeks to develop relationships with faith communities so, together, we can lift up our neighbors and strengthen our communities. Click here to learn how you can become a faith ambassador.
- Speaker’s Bureau. Contact us to shape a program or event where Ascentria staff can visit and be part of your faith meetings or worship.
Congregations and Faith Communities Support
- Faith Community. Making a real and lasting difference in the lives of individuals and families by advocating for budget allocations, special offerings, in-kind donations and special fundraising events.
- Partnering in Ministry. Sharing our mission and values through advocacy and adopting Ascentria client-centers or service lines in their outreach work.